Monday 7 December 2015

Sticker Haul #2: Craft and Quill, Abundance of Erica, Little Planner Haven

Hey everybody,

It has been raining non-stop here in Singapore and hence some of my delivery were a little delayed along with  my pen-pal letters. But all's good and my second batch of happy mail has arrived!

This time, I ordered from Craft and Quill, Abundance of Erica and Little Planner Haven. I will link their sites down at the end of my post. It's my first time ordering from all of them and I can't wait for them to go into my planner! :D
Such lovely stickers!!!
Starting with Craft and Quill, they are a husband and wife team based in the Atlanta, US. I first got to know about them via instagram and I was hooked onto their flash giveaways! Allie and Chris are the sweetest! Here are the items I got:
Credit Card and Paid stickers
I find this extremely useful for me. I can't really remember when I pay my bills and it's really good that this set comes with the Paid stickers so that you don't have to get a separate sheet. I mean, unless you have more than 2 credit cards, 1 sheet is actually enough. There are 24 card stickers and 24 paid stickers. 1 sheet = USD3.00. Perfect for your monthly credit card bills! :D

Mail stickers :D
I just started writing letters to pen-pals so this sticker sheet would come in really handy to mark days to remind me to mail the letters. I was intending to use it for happy mail when my planner hauls come in, but I've seen others with a smiley face, so I might get that instead to differentiate the 2 different mails. Colour is rainbow, so it would be perfect to suit any weekly plans you have done! There is a total of 66 stickers on 1 sheet = USD3.00. Totally worth it!
Bible stickers
I have weekly church service so this bible stickers are to indicate them. Same as the mail stickers, it is in lovely rainbow colours to match the theme of the week! USD3.00 for 1 sheet too! Every planner should shop CraftandQuill!
Shoutout to Allie and Chris for their lovely work on these stickers and I can't wait to show you how I use them on my new ECLP! :D

From Abundance of Erica, I got the full student set of stickers to last me through 2016!
oh so colourful Student set!
90+ stickers on 1 sheet. 1 full sheet for "class" stickers, 1 full sheet of "study" stickers and another sheet with a mix of "essay", "quiz", "text", and "exam". Just in time as I start on my revision for the examinations in May. :x Thank you Erica for the lovely stickers! The whole set is going for CAD17.00. Worth it! Can't wait to use them!!

Next up is from a local store, Little Planner Haven. She is a friend I met from the planner community, Planner Addicts of Singapore! She was sweet enough to do a customized weekly kit and I couldn't have been any more impressed by her skills!

As many may know, the cover of my ECLP has a singer, Simon from the Taiwan boyband, Spexial! So I asked Kristine (owner of Little Planner Haven) if she could make something for me. She has done way better than I had imagined!
Purple based weekly kit feat. Simon of Spexial

Pastel blue and pink based weekly kit feat. Wes of Spexial.
I asked her to make another set for my friend who loves Wes. Nothing short of amazing as well! Kristine did a fabulous job! I mean, my favourite colour is purple and she knows it, and with the colour of Simon's hair, she managed to come up with a purple scheme to match! Same as for Wes, I managed to dig out some pastel background colour of Wes, and she does magic on the rest. Really really happy!

I will be using their stickers come the new year, so stay tuned until then!

Here are the links to the shops mentioned above!

Craft and Quill
Instagram | Etsy | FB

Abundance of Erica
Instagram | Etsy

Little Planner Haven
Instagram | Carousell | Youtube

Until next plan,

No comments:

Post a Comment