Monday 4 January 2016

Blessed 2016!!

2016 is here and that also marks the start of my Erin Condren Vertical Life Planner journey!
I was so excited to start using the weekly kits, I forgot to prepare washi to match the kits. Hence there were still alot of white spaces compared to the plan-with-me you see on Youtube.

I used PixiePrintsCo New Year Weekly Spread. Love it!
First ever spread and I'm loving the Gold!
As the bottom was really plain and I didn't have any gold washi, I simply grab some ribbons and pasted them.

A little bare due to the lack of activities and lack of functional stickers, but from this spread I was able to distinguish what other stickers I need in future and have since ordered more! Whee! 

I just received more stickers so I will be posting them real soon!

Until next plan,

No comments:

Post a Comment